A free tool for managing poses and animation in Autodesk Maya.
- Save poses and animation
- Mirror poses and animation
- Create easy to use selection sets
- Works on Windows, Linux and OSX
- MMB drag for fast pose blending
- Organize poses into folders
- LMB drag and drop to sort poses
- Switch between local and shared libraries
- Insert, merge and replace the animation
- Support for Maya 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019
How to install?Download and unzip the studiolibrary.zip file.
OSXUse ⌘+Shift+G in the finder and copy the studiolibrary folder to
LinuxOpen the file manager and copy the studiolibrary folder to
WindowsOpen the file explorer and copy the studiolibrary folder to
How to run?Start Maya and run the following code in the Python script editor.
Comments, suggestions and bug reports are welcome.